Hi, I am Yiming Shi. Welcome to my website! Currently, I am a junior student
major in Computer Science Engineering at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
with a minor in Mathematics. I am also double major in Electrical and
Computer Engineering at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.
Candidate for B.S. in Computer Science, Minor in Mathematics
Coursework:Introduction to Operating Systems, Introduction to Machine Learning, Database Management System, Introduction to Computer Organization, Data Structures and Algorithms, Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists, etc.
Candidate for B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Coursework:Honors Mathematics, Honors Physics, Introduction to Computer Programming, Programming and Elementary Data Structures, Introduction to Engineering, Introduction to Logic Design, Introduction to Circuits, etc.
Parking Lot Simulation Using OpenGL
Dec 2016 - Dec 2016
Learn and apply singleton design pattern. Design a program to manage a car park and write a simulation using C++ where random vehicles enter and exit the parking lot over a given period of time. Use OpenGL to design a parking lot with different kinds of vehicles and drive vehicles into free slots.
@ Maver Medical, Shanghai, China
- Learn technical characteristics and implement details useful for business promotion.
- Collect and analyze the advantages and disadvantages of our product with other similar products on the market.
- Make PowerPoint illustrate the working principle and advantages of our product.
Deputy Director of iCareer Department
@ Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute
- Organized personal development events, including 2018 Winter Internship Campus Talk, 2018 Business Elite Competition, Coca-cola Inc. Vising to help participants on career development.
- Invite our alumni, faculty, senior students to be tutors of our students and offer a platform for them to have one-to-one communication.
- Designed the cover, collect and organize the materials for Joint Institute Career Manual.